Madilyn had her 4th birthday party. It's the first time we've really done a party. And there was plenty of pink to be had.
Audrey loved the book exchange.
The poor pirates were severely outnumbered.
Party games
Some of the pixies.
The Dress up room.


True story: Madilyn threw a little Pixie dust in the air over herself. Then she looked at me and asked, "Mommy, why am I not flying?"
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Did you MAKE those tutus????? SO CUTE!!! I'm very very impressed, what a great party!!
I didn't make them. I found the stuff at haloheaven.com and I found the idea for the party at How Does She. So none of it was really my own. You're still the bday party legend Heidi.
What a cute party idea! I never remember having great parties like this when I was a kid.
So incredibly cute! I hate throwing parties... it's just not my thing. I force myself to do it for the sake of my kids and try not to let them know that I hate it. :)
Love it! We've had a fairy party and a pirate party but not combined. Looks like y'all had fun!
"Why am I not flying?" Ha, love it. Happy birthday, Maddie!
Post a Comment