Thursday, September 4, 2008

And a few more pics

This happened one day when Madilyn really wanted to help... So I thought I found the perfect job for her. I let her pound cornflakes and breadcrumbs in a sealed plastic bag to go on the chicken. It was going so well. I was congratulating myself on being an awesome mom. And then I looked down.



Because I couldn't resist...

8 comments:

Mauri said...

i want to eat her up. she is adorable. i am still pushing for an arranged marriage...

Coordination Queen said...

She is absolutely beautiful! The cornflakes are hilarious!

TUG said...

Getting BIG!

Christy said...

Maddi could be one of best dressed babies I know ;)

spjutexas said...

Shall I forward the one of Ryan after he unzipped the bean bag chair and covered the room and himself with tiny white styrofoam pellets! I laughed outloud at the cornflakes. Glad you grabbed the camera! Is she just the cutest thing!!!

Lauren said...

how can you get upset at such a pretty girl with those big eyes and huge smile.

Charlotta-love said...

So you had a cornflake covered floor. Mmmm...yummy.

Melissa said...

Maddi is adorable. You've got a mischievous little girl on your hands...love it.