Ok, Here is the info from Kassie's tag.
TAG
1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 3 people & acknowledge who tagged you
Here we go...
The book is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, not because anyone is reading it, but because Madilyn loves to pull books off of the shelf - loves it.
The other option was Teachings of President Spencer W. Kimball - unfortunately I don't think anyone is reading that one either... oops.
"I found myself similar, yet at the same time strangely unlike to the beings concerning whom I read and to whose conversation I was a listener. I symapthized with and partly understood them, but I was uninformed in mind;I was dependent on none and related to none."
We'll pretend a semicolon makes three. So thanks to Kassie and let's tag Melissa, Thom and Emily. Those are my most readery friends. :)


5 comments:
Thanks for playing. I'm impressed you even have that book and I can sympathize with kids pulling all the books off the shelves...
I'm trying to do better at leaving comments when I read everyone's blogs. I'm impressed you have that book, too. I checked out your shop link. Cute stuff!
AMIE!! WAHOO..I found you guys!! I am sooo excited!! Your daughter is so cute and I still love that you are Ryan FINALLY got together. I seriously think your story is one of the most and romantic ones ever. We need to catch up soon.
Sheryle,
How do I find you?
Amie, your daughter is soooooooooo gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment