Thursday, April 24, 2008

Old MacDonald, Ryan's Birthday, Cute Cori



I guess I could do three different posts, but I thought I'd wrap them all into one. Trust me, it will be more convenient for you too.

And in reverse chronological order, we'll start with the farm trip we took Tuesday. It was Springtime at the farm and our ward playgroup visited all the little baby animals with all of our little babies. Madilyn got to touch a cow (above) and the cow touched her (below) which she was less thrilled about.
She also got to pet goats, ducks, chicks, all the cute little baby animals.

That was Tuesday. The Friday before was Ryan's birthday. We got a few fun presents for him, but we also sent Maddie to a friend's house for the evening. And we went to a movie. That makes the second time we've gone to the movies since Madilyn was born. And in case you're counting, she'll be one on Sunday... so we average a movie every 6-8 months. It was a fun birthday, but I can't tell you how old Ryan is now...







And for all of you people enjoying your 80 degree weather, here are some fun pics of Ryan's birthday.

That's right, it snowed a lot on April 18th...


On the Saturday before, April 12th, we were at the famed Puyallup parade with Cori and her adorable kids. That day was the hottest I have experienced since we've moved to Seattle. I even got a little sun-burned.
We got to see Cori, which was really nice, and I got to see her girls (very cute) and meet her family. It was nice to get so much Cori history. And it was just nice to see an old friend. I wish we could do it more.


Now those are some good looking girls. Who knows how many there will be next time we see each other. :)

5 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

CORI!!! Wow, I had no idea she had three girls.

Happy (31st) birthday Ryan!

Oh, and it didn't snow here the other day unless the yellow pollen that entirely covers my car will count. I've been sneezing like it's going out of style.

Melissa said...

Sounds like so much fun! I actually found Cori's blog one day and it was so fun reading about the adventures of having 3 girls. Just think...one day that'll be you! Tell Ryan happy birthday!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

I'm so jealous I couldn't be there too... I miss y'all!

bec said...

It's so fun to read about the Spjut's going to Puyallup! I found your blog on Melissa's, what a great find! I really think Katie & Brett should join in on the blogging too, don't you think?

Andrew and Cori said...

I loved getting to see the three of you. I hope you weren't too bored with "small-town" Puyallup. :) Hopefully we'll get to do it again soon.